Are you an aspirant of Ahmadu Bello University looking to apply for ABU Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get ABU Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
- 1 What are the requirements for ABU Post UTME?
- 2 How to apply for ABU Post UTME form
- 3 ABU Post UTME 2023/2024 screening date
- 4 Conclusion
|DEADLINE||18th JULY, 2023 to 18th AUGUST, 2023|
|SCREENING DATE||21st – 26th AUGUST 2023|
ABU Post UTME form is for JAMB candidates only who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry candidates, see ABU direct entry form.
What are the requirements for ABU Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for ABU Post UTME if you:
- Made the University your FIRST CHOICE in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB CUT-OFF MARK of 180 or above.
- Possess at least credits in the five required O/LEVEL SUBJECT COMBINATION at not more than TWO SITTINGS.
How to apply for ABU Post UTME form
Are you eligible for ABU Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- Log on to ABU website https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
- Click on “Register Now.
- Register with your email, full names, gender, and create a password.
How much is ABU Post UTME form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
- Candidates can pay via REMITA using the Point of Sale (POS) option at designated offices within the campus, online payment, or by printing the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any bank.
When will ABU Post UTME form close?
Ahmadu Bello University – ABU Post UTME form application ends on 18th August, 2023.
What is the Cut-off Mark for ABU?
The cut off mark for ABU is 180 for all courses.
ABU Post UTME 2023/2024 screening date
The Ahmadu Bello University – ABU organizing committee has scheduled the screening exercise for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 candidates, commencing from 21st August to 26th August 2023. The schedule breaks down by faculties:
- 21st August: Faculty of Social Science
- 22nd August: Faculty of Engineering & Environmental Design
- 23rd August: Faculty of Nursing & Law
- 24th August: Faculties of Agriculture, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine
- 25th August: ABU Business School, Faculties of Administration, Arts, and Education
- 26th August: College of Medical Sciences
Once you comfortably satisfy all the ABU requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Do NOT make payments to any third party or private account for admission.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) does NOT require any payment to process your admission nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this ABU Post UTME form? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.