Are you an aspirant of Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun looking to apply for FUPRE Post UTME screening?
In this guide,
You will see how to get FUPRE Post UTME form, the requirements and application procedure for admission into your preferred course this year.
- 1 What are the requirements for FUPRE Post UTME?
- 2 How to apply for FUPRE Post UTME form
- 3 Conclusion
|DEADLINE||10th JULY, 2023 to 31st AUGUST, 2023|
|SCREENING DATE||11th SEPTEMBER, 2023|
FUPRE Post UTME form is for JAMB candidates only who satisfy the application requirements.
For Direct Entry candidates, see FUPRE direct entry form.
What are the requirements for FUPRE Post UTME?
You are eligible to apply for FUPRE Post UTME if you:
- Made the University your FIRST CHOICE in JAMB.
- Obtained a JAMB CUT-OFF MARK of 170 or above.
- Possess at least credits in the five required O/LEVEL SUBJECT COMBINATION at not more than TWO SITTINGS.
How to apply for FUPRE Post UTME form
Are you eligible for FUPRE Post UTME and would like to apply?
Follow the procedures below:
- You should launch your web browser on your computer or smartphone and access https://portal.fupre.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, you should locate the ‘post UTME’ section and click on ‘generate invoice’ to access your payment details.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and click ‘submit’.
- Fill in your personal details as required on the subsequent page.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the payment for your application.
- After successful payment, click on ‘application form’ to provide additional screening information.
- Enter your JAMB number as prompted on the application form page and click ‘login’.
- Carefully fill in the required information on the application form.
- Upon completion of the form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip in colour.
How much is FUPRE Post UTME form?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME application fee is ₦2,000 only.
When will FUPRE Post UTME form close?
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun – FUPRE Post UTME form application ends on 31st August, 2023.
What is the Cut-off Mark for FUPRE?
The cut off mark for ABU is 170 for all courses.
FUPRE Post UTME 2023/2024 screening date
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun – FUPRE organizing committee has scheduled the screening exercise for the 2023/2024 candidates to commence on 11th September, 2023.
Once you comfortably satisfy all the FUPRE requirements, your admission is almost certain.
Do NOT make payments to any third party or private account for admission.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) does NOT require any payment to process your admission nor does it have any agent for admission.
Do you have something to ask on this FUPRE Post UTME form? Comment below and a staff or fellow ACADite will reply you.