EDSF provides scholarships for motivated students aiming to pursue degrees in Document Management and Graphic Communications. We encourage eligible and interested students to apply for this opportunity. Applications from qualified candidates are welcomed and will be thoroughly reviewed.
The EDSF Scholarship Program
The EDSF Scholarship Program is generously supported by esteemed companies and individuals deeply engaged in the document management and graphic communications industry. Notable sponsors include AIIM International, Allegra Network, AlphaGraphics, BÖWE BELL + HOWELL, Canon USA, CGS Publishing Technologies, EFI, FedEx Office, Franchise Services, GMC Software, InfoPrint Solutions Company, InfoTrends, Mimeo.com, Océ North America, Presstek, PrinterPresence, Quark, RISO, Inc., and Xerox Corporation.
Moreover, EDSF administers scholarships on behalf of several companies such as Axis, Inc., Clampitt Paper Company, Heidelberg USA, The Lewis M. Gabbe Foundation, The Hoods Memorial Fund, OutputLinks, and Questex Media Group. Through these collaborative efforts, EDSF strives to empower and support talented individuals in the document management and graphic communications field.
Check out this scholarships:
- Humphrey Fellowship Program for International Students in USA
- Google Lime Scholarship for Disabled Students in USA & Canada
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- AAUW International Fellowship Program
- Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program in USA
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Awards Program
Eligible Fields for EDSF Scholarship Awards in Document Management and Graphic Communications
The EDSF Scholarship Awards in Document Management and Graphic Communications encompass a diverse range of fields, embracing Computer Science & Engineering with roles like web master/designer, software development, database managers, materials engineer, applications specialist, IT designer, and Chief Technology Officer. Additionally, Graphic & Media Communications fields are covered, including graphic designer, art directors, illustrator, color scientist, print production, prepress imaging specialist, workflow specialist, document preparation, production and/or document distribution, content management, e-commerce, imaging science, printing, web authoring, electronic publishing, archiving, and security. Furthermore, these scholarships extend to students interested in Business, particularly in sales and marketing, which involves trade shows, customer service, project or product development/management.
Overview of the Scholarship
- Eligible Applicants: International Students
- Sponsored by: Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation – EDSF
- Accepted Locations: Accredited colleges or universities worldwide
- Academic Level: Undergraduate Studies
- Established: 1999
- Award Frequency: Annually
- Tenure: One-time financial assistance
- Number of Scholarships: 40 scholarships granted per year
- Scholarship Amount: Ranges from $1000 to $5,000 USD
Selection Criteria and Eligibility Requirements for EDSF Scholarship Awards in Document Management and Graphic Communications
To be considered for the EDSF scholarship, applicants are required to fulfill the following criteria:
- Passionate Interest: Display a strong enthusiasm for pursuing a career in the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry.
- Academic Excellence: Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale to demonstrate academic prowess.
- Full-Time Enrollment: Be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university worldwide during the Fall 2017 semester.
- International Candidates: International students are encouraged to apply, promoting a diverse applicant pool.
Scholarships are granted based on a holistic evaluation, encompassing various aspects of the applicant’s profile:
- Scholastic Achievement: Academic performance holds substantial weight in the selection process.
- Application Essay: The content and quality of the essay are thoroughly assessed to gauge the applicant’s depth of understanding and expression.
- Involvement in School Activities: Active participation in school-related events and initiatives is considered, reflecting a well-rounded profile.
- Community Service: Contributions to the community through volunteer work are highly valued, showcasing a commitment to social responsibility.
- Honors and Organizational Affiliations: Recognition and active involvement in academic and professional organizations underscore a candidate’s dedication and leadership skills.
- Educational Goals: Clarity and relevance of the educational objectives outlined in the application are carefully reviewed, ensuring alignment with the scholarship’s focus.
- Recommendations: Recommendations from academic or professional sources play a pivotal role, providing insights into the applicant’s character and capabilities.
Furthermore, specific sponsor criteria, including factors like geographic location, college preference, organization affiliations, and presentation skills, may be taken into account during the selection process, enhancing the overall evaluation process.
To apply for the scholarship, complete all six sections of the application. Once all sections are filled out, secure your application with a paper clip. Follow the mailing instructions outlined in the list below.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2024
For More Information, Visit the Official Website.
Your comments are important to us, so please feel free to share your thoughts below. Our team will respond to your inquiries shortly.
For the latest scholarship updates, be sure to visit Acadite regularly.