When my friend planned to study abroad, Amherst College was the first choice I suggested due to its abundant scholarship opportunities.
At Amherst College, there’s a need-based financial aid program designed to help international students in need.
After admission, your financial requirements are assessed, and you’ll receive an aid package that covers your determined need. This package can include scholarships, grants, and even employment opportunities.
At this moment, Amherst College is experiencing a high volume of applications. Acadite.com will guide you through the application process.
Check out this scholarships:
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program for International Students
- Iowa State University Approved International Scholarships
- First Year Clark Merit Scholarships for International Students
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship for International Students
- Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
- Harvard Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Student in USA
- EDSF Scholarship Program for Student in Document Management and Graphic Communications
- Humphrey Fellowship Program for International Students in USA
- Google Lime Scholarship for Disabled Students in USA & Canada
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
About Amherst College Scholarships
Amherst College provides financial assistance based on students’ needs, encompassing both domestic and international applicants. The institution is dedicated to fulfilling 100% of the demonstrated financial requirements for all accepted students.
At Amherst College, students are empower to create a positive impact globally. it’s robust financial aid program is one of the most generous nationwide, ensuring access for all. Our diverse student body thrives in a vibrant community of learners, fostering inspiration and mutual growth among students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Amherst College practices need-blind admissions, which means a student’s financial need does not impact the admission decision. Students are admitted based on their academic achievements and potential, regardless of their financial situation.
- Applicants need to complete the required financial aid forms, including the CSS Profile and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- To be considered for financial aid, students need to complete the necessary financial aid application forms, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens. International students need to submit the College Board’s International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA).
- These forms provide information about the family’s financial situation, allowing the college to assess the demonstrated financial need.
- Amherst College is committed to meeting 100% of demonstrated financial need for all admitted students, regardless of their nationality.
- It’s essential for prospective students to consult the official Amherst College website or contact the college’s financial aid office directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information on scholarship requirements and application procedures.
How to Apply
You can check the status of your application materials by checking the Financial Aid Portal “documents” link from the menu at the top left.
Browse the links on the left to learn about Amherst’s aid program and procedures for applying.
Requests for additional information about the financial aid program at Amherst should be addressed to:
Office of Financial Aid
B-5 Converse Hall
P.O. Box 5000
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002-5000
Interested candidates for this scholarship can visit here to LEARN MORE.
It’s essential for prospective students to visit the official Amherst College website or contact the college’s financial aid office directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information about available scholarships, application procedures, and eligibility criteria.
We value your feedback, so please don’t hesitate to leave your comments below. Our team will promptly respond to your inquiries.
Stay updated on the latest scholarship news by visiting Acadite regularly.